vrijdag 28 oktober 2011

~~Live the fantasy~~


Today I want to tell you all something about my favorite jewelry brand: Michal Negrin.
Some of my followers know I'm don't like jewelry very much, at least I barely wear it.
It's because I'm very picky about jewelry and I always feel a little bit uncomfortable wearing (a lot) jewerly.
But I love this brand so much, the jewelry is so beautiful and the quality is very well.
One of my necklaces survived it while it fell in the fishbow. xD * I'm not going to say that you have
to put you jewelry in the fishbow, it was an accident!*
I want to show you some examples for the brand and something about the brand itself.


michal negrin world
About Michal Negrin:

Michal Negrin has been creating a unique lifestyle for over two decades with vintage-inspired designs that include jewelry, fashion, home décor, and accessories.
Born in Kibbutz Naan in 1957, Michal always knew she was an individual with her own vision and this was despite being brought up in an environment that preached group uniformity.
She was driven to follow her inner passion for self-expression and spent her childhood designing. Her mother was an inspiration and supported her in fulfilling her dreams despite the Kibbutz's conventions.
In 1984, Michal married Meir Negrin, and their relationship developed together both personally and professionally; Meir holds the position of CEO at Michal Negrin Designs.
In 1988, the couple launched their first collection at Tel Aviv’s famed open-air marketplace, a breeding ground for emerging design talents.
In light of their success, they opened a concept store in the fashionable shopping district of Sheinkin Street, in Tel Aviv.
Designed to convey a familial and romantic atmosphere, this cozy store became the inspiration of the international model for the brand’s subsequent locations.
With the growing success of the company, a factory studio was established in 1996, in Bat Yam.
Entrepreneurs from around the world became interested in the Michal Negrin brand and started opening concept stores worldwide: Japan, USA, Israel, South Africa, Mexico, Australia and many more.
The unique flair of Michal Negrin has expanded into other domains and is today considered to be a lifestyle.
"Every day I try to re-interpret what is exciting to me and this helps me to fulfill my dreams. I believe that curiosity, enthusiasm, and faith are daily reminders that anything is possible and that we must keep the child in us alive. It directs us towards creative reinvention and helps us to achieve self-fulfillment."
In early 2009 the Michal Negrin Visitors Center was opened. The Visitors Center provides guided tours and an unforgettable experience at the spectacular Gallery Café.
Inspired by combining the old with the new as well as employing exceptional color combinations, Michal Negrin personally designs every piece of jewelry, clothing, and home decor that carries her name. She uses a variety of techniques to craft her pieces and believes in blending styles, designs, and colors to create a world of magic, romance, and vintage style.
Michal's unique style has generated a positive impact and is captivating people around the world. Her designs attract various media and other public figures including celebrities and talk show hosts.
In the past twenty years, the Michal Negrin brand has expanded into new categories and has opened dozens of points of sale and concept stores across Israel and throughout world.

From: http://www.michalnegrin.com/  (about Michal Negrin)




It's not only a jewerly brand but also a brand who sells lifestyle products, clothes and much more.
Some pictures from their Visitors centre:

Michal Negrin Gallery Caffe

Michal Negrin Gallery Caffe

Still not impressed? Here are some more pictures!

Michal Negrin 2



Photographers:
Photo 1: unknown
Photo 2: Guli Cohen
Photo 3: Guli Cohen



One is a medallion, the one with a angel on it and the other one is a key necklace.
This is my little collection Michal Negrin jewerly.

I hope I can buy another necklace soon but as you all can imagine, it's not a cheap brand. The prices are between 35 euro up to 1000 euro or even more. (50 dollar - 1250 dollar or even more)
It completely depends on what you want, more simple designs are cheaper than extravagant designs.


Where to buy?
You can buy Michal Negrin Items on their webstore: http://www.michalnegrin.com/
There is a shopping list on the website.
In Holland there are some shop who sell some Michal Negrin jewelry. Please note, it's only jewelry, no other things and the collection from most of the shop is limited. There are shops in Nijmegen, Arnhem and Amsterdam as far as I know who sell this brand. I always buy my Michal Negrin jewelry in Nijmegen, this shop can also take 'special orders' so you can order a item you want from their website. This is only when you ask for it, I'm not sure you can do this now.

At the moment I want this medallion the most:


Do you have more questions about this brand? Please ask me!
I will do my best to answer them. ^___^
Now I want to ask you a question: What's your favorite jewelry brand?

1 opmerking: