zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.

1. Pancakes. In Holland they call them 'pannekoeken'

2. cupcakes, I love them. I like cute food!

3. Pizza, that's my favorite food for diner.

4. I like salads, especially in the Summer. I like to eat it together with rice, so
something like this would be great:
5. I like fruit, I like strawberries and grapes the most.

6. Macarons, my favorite kind of sweets.

7. lasagne

8.Quiche

9. Donuts

10. Broccoli, oh I love broccoli I would love to eat it for breakfast, lunch and diner..
Hahaha just joking! It's a stupid joke between me and my mom. Anyway, it's my favorite
vegetable.

Not much healthy food! I know, I love to eat food that's not healthy...
Please note, I eat every day vegetables potatoes and meat (yeah, this is typical Dutch).
I'm very picky about  food, I don't like 'normal' food most of the time, but there
isn't a problem when the food is very tasty.

I would like to know what kind of food you like!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Alles wat hier staat is lekker om te eten. Mijn favoriete groente is prei :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prei, ah ik vind prei lekker met macaroni of in de preitaart! Maar mijn favoriet blijft toch brocoli. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Jaa! ^^ Ik hou vooral van zoet en lekker eten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen