vrijdag 14 oktober 2011

Day 13 + Day 14: A picture of my favorite sweets and a picture of my dream item.


Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.


I'm going to talk about these two days because this weekend is going to be very busy!
Maybe I will write another lolita challenge post but I don't know how much time I've left this weekend.
I think I already told you which sweets are my favorite:



Macarons! <3
----------------------------------------------


And this is my dream item, I don't think this is a surprise for all of you...
I always talk about this dress which I want so badly.
I love this dress , I hope I can buy it once!
A funny story about this dress:
Yesterday I was cleaning my room and I was looking for some cute fabrics for a skirt which I'm currently working on.
*It's going to be a strawberry skirt, I love strawberries! ^_____^*
I also found old designs and examples of clothes from a loooooong looong time ago, it was fun to see how my view on (lolita) fashion was, many years ago.
Between these designs I found a inspiration photo of a dress, guess which dress it was?
Of course, the Cathedral from MMM!
It's was kind of odd to see this beautiful dress between all those ugly ita dresses...
At the moment I'm wondering why I already loved this dress 5 years ago, maybe it's because of google???!! Try to google the words elegant gothic lolita, I believe this picture is one of the first pictures you see *it's on the second rank, I think*

1 opmerking:

  1. Ah yes, the cathedral dres..I love the print in blue..and secretly I like it more in that color than the one I have with silver color. Tha photo of mana was also one of the first photo's I found, and I loved that entire outfit (Still do) ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen