maandag 10 oktober 2011

Day 10 – What’s in your bag?


This is my bag for the weekend, I have some other bags but this one I use the most.

So... let's show you what's usually in the bag:
1. My wallet
2. Sunglasses (only in spring and summer)
3. Mobile phone
4. Lipgloss
5. My mp3-player
6. A pen
7. Hello Kitty mirror
8. little box for my lenses

Not anything special!

This weekend my mom surprised me.
She had a gift for me, new shoes. ^^
I was really happy because I wanted this shoes for months. :D



I think I'm going to wear them for 'normal'.
Anyway,I have some nice idea to wear this shoes with a pirate lolita outfit.

The past few days I noticed that my blog has many visitors.
I was kinda surprised, I'm not writing about anything special just about the things I like.
Still I'm glad to see the number of visitors is increasing,
thank you all!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, die schoenen zijn gaaf, wat een leuke verassing ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You have such a cute bag! :D

    And those shoes are pretty! <3 Perfect for pirate lolita too yes! :D I'm looking forward to see a coord with them. ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Die schoenen zijn awesome ! Je kan ze idd leuk combineren in een pirate coord, maar ik denk dat ze ook goed staan in een classic of gothic look^^ Ben benieuwd hoe je ze gaat coördineren.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Bedankt allemaal! :D
    Ik wil ze zeker gaan dragen ook met lolita, ik heb een paar coords in gedachten. ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen