maandag 3 oktober 2011

Day 6 - 10 things you can't life without in lolita

Hello Lace is working, so don't worry there is nothing wrong!
I think it was just a mistake of google or something else, I don't know..
What I do know, is that there isn't a problem anymore!

Oh and how was the Swap meet in Utrecht? I couldn't go..
I would love to hear your stories about it. ^^

10 things I can't live without in lolita:

1. Bloomers

2. Petticoats, that's so important for a lolita. A lolita needs a good petticoat!

3. Internet, I couldn't even wear lolita without internet. I buy my stuff on the internet,
meet-ups are organised on websites as facebook and forums.

4. Shoes in different colors. Every outfit needs a pair of shoes in the right color.

5. Confidence

6. Jsk's with a print. I love prints and jsk's! I wouldn't like lolita so much when jsk's with a print
wouldn't exist.

7. Fake lashes. It makes me look more doll-like

8. Lolita clothes for my dolls! <3

9.  Meet-ups, I like to go to meet-ups!

10. Gothic & Lolita bibles and Gosurori's for more inspiration.

Thank you for reading! <3

1 opmerking: