1. Lolita fashion is very expensive, I don't like that! I want to buy lolita clothes for less money, I guess it would be less exclusive when lolita clothes became cheap.
2. Custom taxes?!! It's not really something I hate in lolita but it's connected to lolita.
I think I could buy a nice dress from all the money I had to pay for the customs...
3. The drama, especially on lolita secrets and egl. Most of the time I don't get the fuss about something, why would people worry about stupid things like that! If you have a problem with someone, just tell it directly to her/him.
I like to read the rest of the lolita secrets, I just hate it when it's about personal fights.
Oh and this one above is so funny, why is the iron gate print so expensive? I don't get it!
I absolutely love this print, still I'm not going to buy it. I won't spend 1400 euro on a dress that's only worth 400 euro.
4. Brands who copy each other. I love to see new prints, I don't like to see the same print again and again.
5. I don't like to see famous people who wear lolita ( the wrong way).
6. I hate misconception that lolita is about looking sexy and it's the same as in the book 'Lolita'.
7. People who sell second hand lolita clothing for a huge amount of money.
8. I don't like people who are really into the rules, I think those rules are more like guidelines. I like it more to create a own style. ^^ And were would the lolita style be without people who keep trying new things, it would be so boooooring!
9. I don't like hair accesories, I don't like the way hair accesoires look on me.
10. I hate scammers, do I need to say more?