vrijdag 19 augustus 2011

Vampires don't sparkle, but my dress does! (new jsk+ outfit post)

My new dress from Moi meme moitie arrived today. Yay, happy dance  ^_____________^
It's such a beautiful dress and I love the little details in the print and the little cross on the front
of the dress. ^^
The costums opened the package, I don't want to know what they did with it, maybe they liked
it so much.... that they took the real dress and made a replica for me -_-''
Or they wanted to be a lolita.. Maybe they were giving a lolita tea party in the costums hahahaha
I have too much imagination!


Details:

Of course I wanted to wear the jsk :


Blouse: Moi-même-Moitié
Jsk: Moi-même-Moitié
Hat: Vintage *Thank you so much Josine, for letting me buy the hat, I hope you will find even a more beautiful one!*
Stockings: from the waterlooplein, Amsterdam
Shoes: Bodyline * please Mana forgive me! I haven't found Moitié shoes xD*

The next post will be about the old school meetup, I'm still waiting for the group picture...

Best wishes,
Anne

4 opmerkingen: