zondag 18 december 2011

~~ We are glowing in the dark ~~


I went to the Coldplay concert yesterday, together with Renske.
It was amazing! I have had a great time, it was the best concert I have ever been to.



It kind of difficult to tell about when you wasn't there..
I think I'm going to show you a video, then it's easier to explain:



Can you see all those lights? Yeah, those lights are bracelets with light in it. ^^
When it became dark, everyone was glowing in the dark.
That wasn't all, there were falling baloons from the ceiling...
And more of these amazing things happend during the show!


Of course Coldplay was very good, I think they are even better live then on the CD.
There aren't many bands who are as good as them live, I think...
I loved to hear their music live and they played some of my favorite songs  (Every teardrop is 
a waterfall, Viva La Vida, Up in Flames, Violet Hill)
So... They played not only songs from their new albums also a few from other albums. ^^






 I don't know anything more to tell then:
If you are doubting to go to Coldplay, please go!
It's will cost time and a lot of money only it's absolutely worth it!  ^______^ 



*None of these pictures or movie are/is mine, I wasn't lucky enough to stand so close to the band xD *


ByeBye! :D

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Glad to see you had a wonderfull time! I like the light bracelets, very nice ^^ It's always good that a band sounds even better live! ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It was amazing! I'm happy that I went to the concert, I was doubting about it, I'm glad I decided to go in the end.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen