dinsdag 19 juli 2011

You'll follow me back with the sun in your eyes...

Hello everyone!

My blog has over 1000 pageviews, and I have a new follower!
Thanks for showing interest in my blog.
I'm happy about that, I never thought my blog/my life is that interesting. ^______^  <- really happy face

In a few hours I will go to my friend and after that we are going to visit the
vierdaagsefeesten in Cuijk.
I'm looking forward to the Vierdaagse!
I take my camera with me so I will post some when I'm home again.


The past weeks I'm listening to some bands I nearly forgot, they meant a lot but I
forgot about them...
Many of you know I listen to bands like Versailles, The GazettE, Malice Mizer ect.
Lots of Japanese music you know..
A month ago I found a old CD from the band Keane..
I became to love Keane again...

I love their music, it's sad and mysterious but always with a little bit hope.

some songs of them:

Bedshaped-Keane the video is a little bit wierd, the doll is a bit creepy :P
The song is beautiful, please listen to it!



                                               
                                                                                     Keane- Crystal Ball


                    Keane- somewhere only we know


See you next time!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Lol, ik ben toevallig ook afgelopen dagen weer muziek gaan draaien die ik al een paar jaar niet heb gedraaid. (gothic bandjes; BlutEngel, Terminal Choice en the Cruxshadows enzo. :p)
    Altijd leuk om weer eens muziek te draaien waar je al een tijd niet naar hebt geluisterd! ^__^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lol, misschien heeft het met de tijd van het jaar te maken :P
    Het is inderdaad altijd leuk om weer muziek te luisteren die je al een tijdje niet geluisterd hebt!
    Vaak herinner ik me dan de goede dingen die uit die tijd komen * wow dat klinkt echt alsof ik oud ben :P*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen