dinsdag 2 april 2013

Blog Hiatus?

Don't worry I not going on a blog hiatus, I kinda was on hiatus. Maybe you are wondering why I am not so active on blogger anymore for the past few months.I didn't feel like blogging anymore because I couldn't think of anything interesting to write about. It's weird, I always liked to blog but now I just don't know...

I hope the weather is going to be nice again, then things are going to be different. I don't have to stay inside anymore... And from next week I'm not that busy anymore! 


So.... 
From now on I try to start making blogposts, at least more than 2 each month? ~~ Stay tuned for some catch up posts and some posts about my oh so interesting life. There are lots of things I want to tell you! ^___^

The dancing alpaca is there to make this post a little bit more positive!(and because I'm  going to visit a alpaca farm when the weather becomes better)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten