zondag 2 december 2012

Fly Away Fashion Sparkly Winter Night Tea party

I went to the Fly Away Fashion tea party last week. I was really looking forward to it,tea parties are always so much fun and I love food! The trip to the Fly Away Fashion shop was also fun because I traveled together with 3 friends. ^__^

The tea party was a theme meetup this time, the theme was Sparkly Winter Night. We were all supposed to dress up in our favorite winter outfits. Sounds nice right? This was my first idea of a coord:

angel winter coord


JSK: Moi-même-Moitié
Pullover: H&M
Fake fur collar: Fly Away Fashion
Tights: Taobao
Shoes: offbrand

Only when I tried the clothes on it looked awful! The white fur color and the tights really mismatched, I had to make a new coord. >.< I didn't wear a wig the weather was very windy that's why I was too afraid to lose my wig.

When we arrived we met up with Katie the shop owner and designer of Fly Away Fashion and we were told to go upstairs. Upstairs we were welcomed by Katie and she told us about the high tea, the new collection and about other topics related to the meetup. Katie wore a wonderful dress, she looked so great, the dress was also part of the new collection.

  new dress fly away fashion

This is one of the new dresses from Fly away fashions new collection.


Then we could enjoy our tea and sweets or visit the shop downstairs. I talked with some friends first while I ate a lot of delicious food like cake, sandwiches and brownies.

Eten fly away fashion
The Food <3

There were also many people which I haven't met before, it was nice to meet them. Unfortunately I couldn't talk with everyone there were so many people! After that I visited the shop where I ordered new shoes. ^__^ I haven't bought anything else because I'm waiting for a dress already... At last we all had to go upstairs for the outfit competition and the lottery. The outfit competition was a winter themed just like the meetup, 5 beautiful girls participated the competition. They all looked wonderful! <3 Josine was the winner of the competition. Let me show you all of  them!

contest

This was my outfit, it's slightly different to the coord I showed you first.
Outfit tea party
JSK: Moi-même-Moitié
Pullover: H&M
Fake fur collar: Fly Away Fashion
Tights: offbrand
Shoes: offbrand

Sparkly winter night tea party lolitas
The group

In the end there was a lottery, there were three prices. I was so lucky I won the second price! ^__^
I won a tights and strawberry socks. I can't wait to wear those...
In the evening we went with a some girls to a Chinese restaurant and then it was already time to go home.Thanks everyone for the nice day especially Katie, you did a great job organizing the sparkly winter night tea party. Next time I will definitely go again, I can't wait!

Are you interested in a blog post about Fly Away Fashion? I'm thinking about writing a post about Fly Away Fashion. Oh, I will also write a post about the Fly Away Fashion fashion show at Nishicon in Haarlem.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. You looked beautiful! I loved the pullover and collar alot with that dress and hat ♥ Would love to see your post about the fashionshow from Fly Away Fashion!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much! <3 I wrote the post about fly away fashion just a few minutes ago. ^__^

      Verwijderen