maandag 21 november 2011

Random~~


Sorry for the lack of updates of my blog, I need to do many things...
Sounds like a stupid excuse, but it's how it is.
At the moment my bedroom is being painted and I have to help with that.
Let me tell you it's a lot of work, my bedroom was lemon green, which is an amazing
color only it's awful when it you want to paint your room vanille (?) white. 

A picture of the wall paper:

I made a new skirt for myself, it's my first classic lolita item.
I love the print! <3 
On the second picture you can see a print close up..




And....
A preview from the things I'm working on:

fabrics, I'm going to make a dress from the red ones and a corset with little wings for the black one.
I can't wait to start working on it!


Work in progress on the pirate hat! :D

No outfit post, I don't feel like doing that today,
I'm afraid something happends with my clothes because of the paint...
Stay tuned, I will post some outfits with my two new skirts and a wintery goth loli outfit very soon!
                                             

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie rok, die stof is perfect voor classic ^^
    Ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat van de volgende projectjes.
    Ben ook heéél benieuwd naar je piratenhoed ♥
    En heel veel succes met je kamer verder!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dank je! :D
    Ik ben zelf ook heel erg benieuwd, de meeste dingen vallen me wel een beetje tegen! Ik had nooit gedacht dat het zo veel werk zou zijn!
    Maar ja, zo lang ik het maar leuk vind om te doen is het goed. ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen