vrijdag 14 juni 2013

Victorian Romance - Fly Away Fashion Official Tea Party

Hello ^__^

Long time no see! It feels like ages since I blogged for the last time. I went to Fly Away Fashion tea party last Sunday. For weeks I was too busy to do anything fun and I also went through a very hard time. I'm working things out now, hopefully everything will be okay in the end.





So... the Fly Away Fashion Tea Party. Fly Away Fashion is a Dutch lolita shop with handmade clothes, accessory and kawaii goods. Click for the website ~~
There is a lolita tea party for their costumers every half year. It's always theme tea party, this time it was Victorian Romance. I don't have a complete Victorian lolita outfit, that's why have had to improvise. I wore my Rococo dress from 4 O'clock, with a blue bonnet which was an amazing gift from my friend Dieuwke, Moitie socks and my new lolita shoes from An*tai*na. I went with Ellis to the tea party.It's always fun to attend lolita meeting with her. ^__^ We are probably going to Summer Darkness again, that's another story, only I'm really looking forward to it. At the train station we met up with Roos and Josine and we traveled together to Fly Away Fashion.


Food!!




Group pictures ~~

When we arrived Katie (the shop owner) started the high tea with a talk. It was about Fly Away Fashion in general, the program of the tea party, about future events and reservations. Then she showed us the wonderful new collection. She wore a beautiful handmade dress with dots. The high tea was delicious, there were all kinds of sweets, sandwiches and even strawberries. Then it was time to visit the shop and pick up my Alpacasso which I bought a few days before the tea party. Many new lolitas attended the tea party, it was for the first time in years seeing more lolitas I haven't met before than my lolita friends. It was nice to see many new lolitas, only I was also a little bit shy. There where so many people which I never met before... Although I'm happy to see there are many people interested in lolita fashion. 


Pictures ~~


My silhouette 





Picture with Josine

She looked wonderful! And look at that coord. *_*





Picture with Jannike
It was so nice to see her again! It was a surprise to see her wearing pink. This outfit suits her so well! ^__^


Alpacassos ♥

Then it was time for the outfit contest. Everyone has put so much effort in making and creating beautiful outfits. Maybe I will participate with the contest next time...
I'm still not sure because I'm really scared to participate, what if nobody likes my outfit?

After that it was time for the last event, the lottery. This time I didn't lose my ticket, I'm so proud of myself! And that's not the most remarkable... I won the first prize in the lottery!


Letters from Paris skirts
I won the red skirt. ^_^
This is what I bought at the tea party:

A super cute Alpacasso from the Eden series. Look at his face it's so cute! *_* And Katie wrote a small notice for me which was attached at the packing of the Alpacasso. She also gave the Alpacasso an extra ribbon and I Jetoy card.





Translated it means as much as: Dear Anne, thank you for your purchase. Have fun with you new little friend. It made me so happy. ^___^


A new pencil & a cute box. What do you think it's mend for?




Look it's a box to store contacts! 

And at last...my prize. I'm so happy that I won! I must be a lucky person, because last time I won the third prize. It's a skirt from Fly Away Fashion with a beautiful print. It's called letters from Paris. Look at all those details, there are cute ribbons in the lace and look at the small texts in French. I made me think of the great time I had in Paris this Winter. 

Thanks again Katie! I'm so happy with my new skirt.



2 opmerkingen:

  1. COngrats with winning! The skirt looks lovely and I'm curious how you will combine it! Your outfit looked lovely :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you very much! :)
      The coord for the skirt is already completed expect for the socks. Hopefully I will find short white socks very soon!

      Verwijderen