zaterdag 26 januari 2013

Lolita Wardrobe 2013

It's the time of the year again, for the lolita wardrobe post! My favorite theme of the year on the EGL community. I'm again a little bit scared to make a post on the EGL community and I don't have enough time to do it either. That's why I decided to only make post on my blog...

My wardrobe changed a lot through the year, I sold about half of my lolita wardrobe and I bought a few new items. I also made a few handmade items. I'm so much happier with my wardrobe compared with last year, I love every piece of clothing. It's still half gothic and half sweet, it's not impossible you know! ^__~ 


 OP's
Jewelry Jelly - Angelic Pretty
Sailor Ribbon Princess - Handmade
Dark Rococo Romance - 4 O'Clock 


JSK's (Gothic)
Little Green Monster - Handmade
Holy Stained Glass- Moi-même-Moitié

JSK's Sweet
Frill Princess (??) - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Memorial Cake - Angelic Pretty
Minnie Mouse JSK - Handmade

Skirts

Strawberry Skirt - Handmade
Pink Polkadot skirt - Vintage
Divine Cross - Moi-même-Moitié

Blouses

Pink & White
Baby the Stars Shine Bright and Angelic Pretty
H&M and Taily Weijl
Vintage (please ignore the price card)

Black blouses
Moi-même-Moitié
Offbrand
From a local store

Cardigans

Offbrand
Maxicimam

Cape
Fly Away Fashion

Accessories 
hats
Rosa Nitida, Vintage 2x
Angelic Pretty and Vintage

Corsets and belts
4x offbrand & 1x handmade (bat belt)

Fake fur
Vintage & Fly Away Fashion

Hair items and Jewelry
Rosa Nitida, V&D, H&M and offbrand
A Gift from my grandma, I love it and it's more than 50 years old!
Michal Negrin, Midi-Nette, Vintage and offbrand
Gifts, Vintage and Fly away fashion (wristcuffs) 

Offbrand

Bags
Hello Kitty & H&M

Socks

I decided not to show all my socks, just my new  and favorite ones ~~
Taobao
Metamorphose & Baby the Stars Shine Bright

Shoes

All Bodyline
New Yorker and from a local store
Bristol
Fly Away Fashion

I forgot to show the umbrellas and probably some more items, I couldn't find anything.
I'm waiting for new shoes and for an amazing shirt, I tell you the details later!
Like I said before my lolita wardrobe changed a lot through the year.
I think I created a nice balance between brand, offbrand, indie brand and handmade.
An all brand wardrobe is too expensive for me because I am a student and I don't have that much money. Handmade, offbrand and Indie brand make outfits more unique and I love to wear outfits which are totally my taste and a little bit different than other lolita outfits. 

Things I should buy this year:
- Pink cardigans 
- A new black hat
- More stockings
- Pink shoes
- Pink Angelic Pretty Socks & other socks
- Hair flowers
- Sweet lolita bag
-  Black gather belt bloomers  

Things I shouldn't buy:
- Headbows
- Hair accessories (except for hats)
- Too short dresses
- No metamorphose skirts or dresses (instead of those items, buy socks or hats)
- Expensive (brand) blouses

That's it! This is my wardrobe for this year, I hope you all like it! ^____^  Thanks for watching <3

6 opmerkingen:

  1. you have a beautiful collection ^^ congrats!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your handmade dresses the most, along with your new beautiful dress from Linda ♥ Great wardrobe :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you very much!
      I'm so glad you like my handmade dresses so much. :D
      And the new dress is my favorite, I'm so happy with it.

      Verwijderen
  3. I love ur ap dresses,divine cross skirt,triangle headdress and HK Bag <3 so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen